Thursday, June 28, 2007

sun rain sun

Had that kind of day. Drizzly, sunny, cloudy, rainy, sunny. That's happened a lot this year. Funny how having kids and being outside a lot forces you to pay attention to weather nuances. I swear all I cared about in college was "is it daytime or nighttime." I was either at work or at school. Or partying, ha ha ha.

Did the Klahanie loop again. So 9 miles. Did a little extra on the treadmill, just for fun. I know that sounds crazy, but I like the treadmill. Used to run while the kids were napping. You take what you can get.

You know what's a great band name? Taking Back Sunday. Love it. Not their music necessarily, but great name. And so true. Sundays I'm usually tired and crabby, but it should be more like a saturday. The day part. Reminds me of the lyrics to that "Every day is like Sunday" song. The Smiths, I think. Or Morrissey. N0, its the Smiths.

I'm glad we got some rain. Free water for the garden. My little seedlings need to drink! I'm hoping for success this year. Last year we had carrots, green beans, and tomatoes galore. This year we're trying pumpkin, cucumber and watermelon. Because we lost a huge tree in the windstorm...we had a big old sunny empty space. Space for vines. I think the girls would be thrilled if we got our own pumpkins.

Knees doing surprisingly great. Hooray. Like the new Sauconys, but the Brooks Addiction is still my favorite.

No comments: