Sunday, July 22, 2007

Back from vacation

Just got back yesterday from 10 glorious days on the OR coast. Wow did we have a great time. DH took 433 pictures on our new Canon digital camera. He's the photographer in the family. My pictures generally turn out pretty goofy.

Took a couple short runs on the beach. Figured I could use some time off...its a taper...right? Ha ha. Back to training today. Ran around Klahanie and then back around the construction site. About 10 miles. Plenty of hills...my favorite. Lest you think I'm being facetious...hills rule. Can't train in Sammamish w/o hills. Unless you run only on the river trail, but to get there is a big hill, or park the car (neither of which I do). Going east is best. Less traffic, and plenty of trails and subdivisions.

Kids have camp this week, so I get 4 mornings to run. Added some new stuff to my MP3 player, which is nice. Napster's not so bad.

No comments: